Thursday, October 31, 2013

ASEACCU Conference at South Korea Day 3

Day 3

                Day 3 was a tour day. We went to Gyeongbuk Palace where I got so mesmerized with their historical sites. I was just too happy to see the palace where the Joseon dynasty lived, the room of the Queen and King, their guest hall for visitors, and all the other places inside with rich history and culture. We then went to the National Museum of Korea, the largest museum in the world. It was where I saw a lot of historical ornaments and figures of Korea and of Asia as well. In the evening, it was our cultural night. Each participating country performed a creative presentation wearing the national costume. In our part, we danced the “Piliin Mo Ang Pilipinas” with the “I choose Philippines” video of the Department of Tourism as the background. The presentations of the different countries filled me with awe, as these performances spoke so well of their culture. As all other celebrations go, the night ended with a picture-taking.

In front of the Gyeongbuk Palace

Group 3

At the Kings's bedroom

In front of the town's hall with my Japanese groupmates

A local tree

CUK extended campus

The ASEATTI, the ASEACCU organizers

With Claudia, my roommate from Thailand

Picture taking with the Japanese delegates


No comments:

Post a Comment