Thursday, July 18, 2013

ORGANIVAL: Where the Fun in Xavier Begins! (Org Trip 2013)

I started my day thanking people behind the ORGANIVAL program yesterday, and apologizing at the same time to everyone whom I asked for urgent requests during the preparations and event proper. I know there were times when I had to be strict or had to raise my voice when we needed to troubleshoot certain parts of the event.

However, I got responses of “thank you”; no complaints, no heartaches, no bad feelings. Just that “thank you” for giving them the opportunity to learn, grow, and experience the Ferris wheel ride of service.

These sentiments from our CSG organizers truly make the theme “Where the fun in Xavier begins” evident even without the grandeur carnival stage, radiant lights, or vibrant booths. This fun in joining and leading organizations come from the simplest and most genuine form of happiness: The joy in serving others.

AMDG


No comments:

Post a Comment